Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Marketing Strategy Internship- Latin America, FL, Spring 2018Apply Now Job ID 501789BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted 11/09/2017
Marketing Strategy Internship- Latin America, Orlando, Spring 2018
“We make magic.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
ResponsibilitiesMake an impact by…
- Interpreting data to understand trends; assist in researching, analyzing and provide reports
- Coordinating and managing a variety of projects aimed to increase relevancy, drive intent to visit, and accelerate conversion.
- Collaborating with other teams to support business needs and the development and execution of marketing strategies
- Assisting in the implementation of marketing tactics for both Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
Basic QualificationsShowcase your skills in….
- Native fluency in Portuguese
- The ability to construct and present a compelling story from data analysis and consumer insight/research findings
- Collaboration with ability to manage conflict to positive resolution
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Strong understanding of Brazil and Latin America
- Understanding of the Spanish Language
- Senior or graduate-level student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business or related area. Alternatively, the candidate must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months.
- The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Additional InformationMaterials Required:
- College transcripts (official or unofficial) - Please upload your transcript while completing the online application
- Log into your dashboard at www.DisneyInterns.com
- Click the link labeled “Edit Profile Info”
- Click on the “Attachments” Tab
- Be sure your document is in the required title format: FirstNameLastNameType (i.e. MickeyMouseTranscript)
- Select document type
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past six (6) months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
Program Length: The approximate dates of this internship are January 2018 through June 2018.
Housing: A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Recommendation – Print This Role Description: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.