Marketing Strategy Manager - CPGPApply NowApply Later Job ID 961797BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 05, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- Develop and help manage the marketing strategy development process, ensuring all milestones are scheduled and achieved
- Manage follow-up processes and create timelines to keep overall marketing activations
- Be a contact for a team of cross-functional partners as it relates to assigned projects and campaigns
- Support the Marketing Strategy Manager in the hosting of regular meetings, sharing audience insights, and developing go-to-market strategies
- Help develop marketing communications programs and brand projects while ensuring tactical plans meet goals and strategies
- Track trends, research and consumer insights to guide development of campaign roadmaps, briefs, and communication plans
- Support cross-functional team with insightful strategic direction to develop go-to-market plans
- Help develop forecasts in cooperation with leadership, track ongoing program expenditures, making forecast recommendations on a monthly basis, and keep management informed of shifts
- Work with the Marketing Strategy Manager to track implementation of programs; conduct post-mortem analyses
- Work with Marketing Strategy leadership to maximize message reach and maintain continuity across audiences
- Develop a deep working knowledge of the CPGP business and core consumers to help shape marketing strategies and franchise positioning to guide overall business goals
- 7+ years related Marketing or Sales strategy experience
- Communicate with multiple partners at all levels
- Experience collaborating with and achieve relevant results through others
- Build sustainable relationships, and interact at all levels
- Proficiency in managing teams through changes in strategic direction and priorities
- An optimistic professional who leads by example
- Experience with national level campaigns and marketing target audience expertise
- Knowledge of product development and new product launches
- Previous work experience in Marketing Strategy, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Advertising Agency, or Brand Management
Required EducationBachelor's Degree in marketing, business, communications, or equivalent
Preferred EducationMaster's in Business Administration
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
#LI-VT1 and #DPEPFLA
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.