Marketing Strategy Manager, Disney Signature ExperiencesApply NowApply Later Job ID 877958BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 18, 2021
Whether that’s with Disney Cruise Line, Disney Vacation Club, Adventures by Disney, National Geographic Expeditions or a brand-new emerging business, we find joy in creating cherished family memories and forming genuine connections with our guests.
We hold each other to the highest degree and always act responsibly while ensuring the safety of fellow cast, crew and guests. United by our Disney values, we work toward excellence in all we do. As a part of our team, you can work in a diverse and inclusive environment amidst a professional and supportive community. If you are ready to create unforgettable experiences and grow as a person and as a professional, apply today.
As a Marketing Strategy Manager for Disney Signature Experiences, you will contribute to the development of priority marketing programs to achieve our goals. You will guide communication planning rooted in consumer insights, exhibit sound creative judgment and bring go-to-market innovation in assigned programs.
You will promote awareness, build intent and drive conversion for our vacation products. To achieve these goals, you’ll partner with Marketing and Sales disciplines including Consumer Insights, Public Relations, Advertising, Internet, Media, Promotions, CRM, Alliances, Revenue Management, Finance, Public Affairs, Sales and Legal, plus maintain integration points with the vacation operation.
We’re looking for someone who is a critical thinker, curious, clever and has an entrepreneurial mindset. Someone who approaches work collaboratively, with passion, and who’s not afraid to recommend and try new things. Someone who has marketing strategy or related experience that is ready to dig in and grow a business to new heights.
You will report to the Manager, Marketing Strategy.
- Achieve annual results by developing marketing programs that incorporate strategic planning, critical thinking, analytics and innovation
- Support the business’ growth through communication planning, channel strategies and brand management
- Champion development of integrated marketing communication plans by leading cross discipline teams
- Analyze data to identify marketing strategies, conclusions and business opportunities
- Maintain a high-level understanding of marketing trends in the Travel & Leisure space
- Use consumer insights and research to provide relevant input to partners across the entire marketing organization
- Manage marketing activities, in partnership with in-house Public Relations, promotion, broadcast, media, digital and creative teams, to achieve seamless execution of marketing communication plans
- Champion tactics that support sales partners, including third party distribution, to help achieve business goals
- Provide overall creative feedback to ensure seamless execution of tactics
- Develop presentations for senior management
- Partner with the Operation to develop revenue-driving programs, inform future product decisions and enhancements to the product
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience
- Technical Marketing skills to inspire and lead strategic input to promote creative communication planning
- Experience framing up a verbal or written POV to influence leaders, partners and peers
- Experience managing a high-volume, portfolio of tactical programs balancing strategies, details and budgets
- Experience developing productive partnerships in and out of marketing and leading cross discipline teams in a collaborative and inclusive environment
- Demonstrate goal orientation and flexible response to our evolving needs
- Experience using PowerPoint, Work, and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience in customer acquisition, engagement and retention programs
- Working knowledge of digital platforms, Marketing cloud and Salesforce
- Experience in multicultural or international marketing
- Previous work experience in Marketing Strategy, Consumer Package Goods Brand Manager, Advertising Account Manager, Business/Program Manager, (Internal only: Pricing, Industrial Engineering, Business Development
Required EducationBachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or Equivalent
Preferred EducationMaster's in Business Administration
Additional Information:Disney Signature Experiences is a collection of premium, award-winning travel brands within Walt Disney Parks and Resorts including:
- Disney Cruise Line – the leader in family cruise vacations
- Disney Vacation Club – a vacation ownership program
- Aulani – a Disney Resort & Spa located in Ko Olina, Hawaii
- Adventures by Disney and National Geographic Expeditions – guided tour travel
- Golden Oak – a luxury community located at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Magical Cruise Company, Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Magical Cruise Company, Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.