Already applied?View Dashboard
Media Services Manager, Disney Cruise LineApply Now Apply Later Job ID 703822BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Cruise Line Date posted Oct. 07, 2019
- Responsible for Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney media groups and events
- Booking and billing of all logistics for media groups such as air, cruise, transfers, dining, hotel, port adventures, F&B vouchers, and Adventures by Disney trips
- Partner with internal clients, external clients, vendors, and shipboard teams
- Maintain and manage all budgets for each individual group or individual media sailing
- Maintain and manage all group blocks for Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, and any hotel contracts
- Update and maintain the marketing group report and final group budgets
- Assist with AbD and DCL Fulfillment
- Order and create promotional and media products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, successfully meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated strong organizational, decision making, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as attention to detail
- Must be able to travel and have the ability for heavy lifting
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office suite with strong focus on Excel
- Effectively manage and balance organizational workload and project management smoothly
- Demonstrated strong partnership, networking, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict and find solutions
- Proven ability to be a self-starter with minimal supervision and follow-up
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of salaried and non-salaried Cast Members
- Strong guest service skills
- Proficient in Seaware
- Proficient in Certain
- Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World product knowledge
Required EducationHigh School degree
Preferred EducationBachelor's degree
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas - Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Magical Cruise Company, Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Cruise Line.
Magical Cruise Company, Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.