Member Services AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 847626BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Cruise Line Date posted Sep. 09, 2021
You’d be part of an analytics team that supports the Disney Vacation Club Member Experiences team (the DVC contact center) and provides business intelligence related to our operation and the Member Experience.
- Translate complex analysis into succinct, compelling and actionable executive summaries
- Provide deep dive / ad-hoc analysis to support business objectives and drive enhanced insights
- Interpret and measure the impact of business actions, including process enhancements
- Support the expansion of new and existing analytical tools throughout the Member Experiences organization
- Leverage multiple reporting systems and databases to provide quantitative analysis and recommendations on day to day business questions
- Develop and maintain recurring reports and dashboards utilizing various systems (Tableau, SQL, Teradata, etc.)
- Conduct regular analysis of key performance metrics; provide proactive insights and communicate opportunities/optimization tactics
- Partner with other data management and technology groups within the organization to ensure that needed data is available for analysis
- Increase reporting insights via new methods of data visualization and analyze pre-and post-process enhancements while building consensus on future opportunity areas
- Showcase strong leadership with your problem-solving skills and ability to influence others with your positive attitude
- 3+ years of statistical or strategic development analysis experience
- A proven track record producing actionable insights that led to demonstrable improvements in business performance
- Experience with and understanding of advanced analytical methods
- Ability to simplify complex analytics into recommendations and executive summary that are easily understood and executable
- A highly professional “client service orientation” with demonstrated partnering and relationship building skills in a fast-paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment
- High degree of self-motivation with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Process orientation with a mindset for continually driving increased efficiencies
- Proficiency with SQL, SSRS, Tableau and data visualization
- Understanding of machine learning technologies
- Experience using forecasting methodologies (including ARIMA) and developing forecast models
- Advanced SQL skills including the ability to write complex queries
- Previous experience with WorkFusion (or other automation technologies)
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge of Business Objects, Java, VBA, Python and R
Required EducationBachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas - Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.