Member Services Manager, Disney Vacation ClubApply NowApply Later Job ID 10012285 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Vacation Club Date posted Aug. 05, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
As part of the Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Member Services leadership team, you will provide daily leadership to a team of hourly Cast Members, motivate Cast to give an extraordinary level of service, and ensure operational goals and service standards are met. You will oversee the daily operations of the Disney Vacation Club Member Services contact center and promote operational performance with creative and inspirational leadership.
You will be in a hybrid role, working in the office and remotely from home, based on operational needs. You will live within 100 miles of Celebration, Florida. Required when working from home is a functional, private workspace with high-speed internet. As a Member Services Manager, you will report to the Operations Manager.
- Develop and inspire Cast Members to achieve clear performance goals by:
- Listening to individual calls to provide feedback
- Conducting regular one-on-one and follow-up meetings, in person and virtually, to provide ongoing development and document meetings accordingly
- Writing and conducting regular performance evaluations
- Coach Cast in all areas of performance including metrics and behaviors related to the Member and Cast experience.
- Complete several Manager on Duty shifts per week.
- Organize discussions and regular team meetings related to operational/product updates and weekly/monthly achievement levels and goals
- Maintain a Cast focus, both in person and virtually, to support a diverse team of Cast Members
- Provide honest, constructive feedback to peers, leaders and direct reports.
- Identify operational opportunities and provide viable solutions.
- Navigate and lead amidst constant change.
- Support Cast Members with a progression to their career path and encourage them to achieve their goals.
- Minimum 1 year of previous leadership experience with Disney
- Coaching and counseling skills to develop and motivate Cast to create an enhanced Guest/Member experience
- Process improvement skills to resolve daily operational opportunities and create an exceptional level of service
- Written and verbal grammatical skills
- Experience to exceed established performance goals
- Knowledge to hold self and others accountable
- Can work a variable schedule to meet our needs, including nights and weekends
We Would Like You To Have
- Fluent in Spanish or Japanese
- Knowledge of the Disney Vacation Club product
- Knowledge of Walt Disney World policies
- Knowledge of call center operations
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities, and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Disney Vacation Club:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC., which is part of a business we call Disney Vacation Club.
Disney Vacation Club Management, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.