Mgr-Business IntegrationApply NowApply Later Job ID 975886BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 23, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
The Mgr-Business Integration reports to the SVP, Creative – Marketing, Design and Content. You will be within the Disney Parks, Experience and Consumer Products Marketing organization and will be based in Orlando, Florida.
- Be a strategic partner for agency priorities and initiatives that focus on cast, culture, work, with a lens on measurable KPIs and future proofing agency operations.
- Be a partner and integrator on several projects which involve monitoring activities, volume of incoming messages, and competing initiatives to ensure that opportunities are maximized and prioritized, without being a "gatekeeper."
- Manage the Agency Reputation strategy and oversee the Communications calendar. Work with internal work-stream teams and liaise with COE leaders.
- Manage relationships across organizational hierarchies, from EA to SVP, to improve Yellow Shoes programs and overall effectiveness of the SVP. Lead a variety of projects on behalf of the SVP and leadership team.
- Research, stakeholder and agenda coordination, content development and preparation for high-level presentations to senior executive audiences, steering and executive committees, and cast members.
- Lead internal communication strategy, including all Yellow Shoes comms, regular and ongoing in written messaging vehicles, executive engagement and events that inform, unite and inspire the Yellow Shoes organization, in partnership with other groups across Disney Parks, Experience and Consumer Products.
- Partner to develop strategies related to organization's culture, including recognition, cast feedback and surveys, orientation & onboarding, training, space planning, intern programming, cast all-shoes meetings/agendas.
- Oversee YS space planning in CA and FL, including the Lake Nona pre- and post transition. Work in partnership with building operations, facilities teams, and COE partners. Monitor ongoing internal hoteling and team space sharing.
- Manage daily space allocation and planning for domestic offices in partnership with local administrative assistants and facilities teams.
- Help lead Yellow Shoes Reputation Management (eg. Awards, Industry engagement and participation, etc) Plan, promote and increase Yellow Shoes presence and engagement in the industry. Work with important industry organizations on opportunities for Industry engagements, panel participation, Jury inclusion, to increase YS marketing all contributing to increased market reputation and visibility.
- Oversee Yellow Shoes marketing content strategy. Work with our teams to plan and deploy an always-on YS reputation content program. Content focus – cast, culture and work on multiple owned channels (eg. Yellow Shoes IG, Linkedin, etc).
- Monitor agency growth management and operations.
- Develop strategies for agency talent attraction, retention programs. Work with agency leaders, recruitment captain, HR and Recruitment partners on a talent strategy.
- Work with leaders and Culture team to develop and activate monthly and ad-hoc cast events.
- Facilitate and partner on monthly internal town halls. Help organize and curate monthly agenda, content and coordination with partners.
- Develop and create communication solutions re: cast and business issues. Analyze data to inform strategic directions, guide decisions, and tell a compelling story.
- Cultivate partnerships with important partners to identify and recommend areas of opportunity, current/best practices, recommendations for improvements, and implementation of programs.
- Partner with finance, HR and communications on several special projects, resource planning, Cast communication and ad-hoc plans.
Basic Qualifications:You Have:
- 5+ years of work experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, digital media or a similar position of operational and analytical rigor
- Be determined and be comfortable working both autonomously and as a member of a collaborative team
- A natural apprentice with a curious nature and can absorb information and essential insights
- Experience with data analysis, with complex data sets and processes.
- Experienced in solving complex problems, managing time, deadlines, priorities, and work-flows and multiple projects.
- High EQ with demonstrated ability to engage at an executive level.
- Teamwork capabilities with a focus on collaboration.
- Willingness to travel
- Advocate and champion for DEI
- Experience in Marketing or Advertising Agency experience
Required EducationBachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or equivalent
Preferred EducationMasters of Business Administration or equivalent advanced degree
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
#LI-VT1 and #DPEPFLA DPEPMarketing
This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.