Mgr-Product MgmtApply NowApply Later Job ID 978364BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 15, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
We are looking for a Manager, Product Management to participate in efforts with partners to inform product strategy, concept development, and build products that expand and deepen Guest profile and identity capabilities within DPEP Technology and Digital websites and mobile applications. You will provide product strategy leadership on a variety of digital profile and identity capabilities with an important focus on Guest accounts, profiles and relationship management. You will collaborate with senior leadership to establish product plans and establish strategies to guide the digital product experience forward.
You will partner with teams across Disney Parks, Experiences and Products including identity and profile management team members across The Walt Disney Company to ensure understanding and DPEP advocacy and integration within broader company programs. You will be collaborative, able to work in a matrixed organization with different partners, while thoughtfully turning a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality deliverables. You will have in-depth experience managing and informing the product strategy for digital profile and identity products and applications in development at a global scale. You will have experience leading teams across multiple streams of work both directly and indirectly.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Product Strategy.
- Guide the delivery of profile and identity digital products with a lens toward best in class Guest experience and direct value to the business.
- Determine the product strategy and requirements in dialog with partnership teams.
- Ensure development teams understand goals, priorities, and help those teams translate product concepts into product artifacts like user stories, epics and other appropriate product deliverables e.g., project briefs, requirement documents, acceptance criteria.)
- Accountable for delivery of roadmap, vision, and managing expectations with partners.
- Establish leading indicators and success metrics; including plans to assess and review outcomes.
- Champion a seamless Guest experience and advocate for the Cast service experience.
- Help develop junior team members and individual contributors.
- Communicate with partners of multiple levels across Digital & Technology and the broader Disney organization through several forms methodologies (ie. presentations, email, formal/informal meetings).
- Use insights from user research, competitive landscape and analytics to inform a data-driven approach to the product and portfolio strategy.
- 6+ years of product management experience in a large, matrixed organization, including experience managing teams in digital customer experience for a global or national brand(s), working with technology, design, project management, business and user experience teams.
- You can operate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment, with a bias toward aligning important partners
- You have experience with blue sky ideation and guiding ideas into action
- You have experience working in project planning and documentation tools, such as Smartsheet, Confluence Jira and Wiki.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.