Paid Search Manager - Level 2Apply NowApply Later Job ID 771706BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 03, 2021
- Manage the multi-campaign strategy for DPEP properties for several search and content discovery channels
- Provide management, mentorship and training for multiple team members
- Perform daily campaign management of multiple large-scale Paid Search (PPC) and Auction Media campaigns which include: campaign launches, budget management, bid management, tracking and reporting, multivariate testing and participation in beta program testing
- Perform at a high level in a deadline-driven work environment
- 3+ years executing search engine marketing for a high volume consumer website
- Have excellent knowledge in the following search engine interfaces and tools: Google Adwords, Google Adwords Editor, Bing Ads, Bing Ads Editor
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, while communicating project status with partners
How you stand out:
- Experience using third-party bid management applications such as Adobe Cloud, Kenshoo or Marin
- Experience working on e-commerce and lead generation campaigns
Additional Information:Our Benefits:
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Vacation and sick leave
- 401k plans
- Tuition assistance
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.