Payroll Internal Controls AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 942507BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jun. 02, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
As a Payroll Analyst, you’ll use your strong attention to detail to identify process and control opportunities as you analyze payroll result defects. You’ll perform ad-hoc payroll projects for a global customer base, using your creative problem solving skills. You’ll use your strong communication skills to provide payroll finance training to business partners and issue risk assessment reports to Senior Management. Join us at Disney Corporate.
The Payroll Analyst currently reports to the Process Manager within the Global Payroll Compliance & Transformation Team.
Responsibilities:You’d join a dynamic team of accounting and auditing professionals whose job is to ensure the integrity of the payroll process, including payment and system audits, control design and monitoring, risk assessments on global time and pay processes, metrics and reporting, and ad hoc projects.
Every single day as a Payroll Analyst is different! On any one day you might:
- Review exception reporting to detect and resolve incorrect payroll payments
- Actively participate in a meeting to design the necessary controls for the next TWDC entity to be onboarded to SAP payroll (domestic or international)
- Lead a call with an international team to train colleagues on payroll financial posting processes and error resolution
- Coordinate a high-priority risk assessment arising from a payroll defect
- Partner with Financial Systems to develop business requirements for a new payroll audit application
- Partner with TWDC Security and local law enforcement on payroll fraud investigations
- Design and provide actionable reporting to business partners
- Engage in ad-hoc new projects
- Demonstrate the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in payroll or shared services environment
- Experience performing audits of IT systems
- Experience working in SAP
- Project management experience, including the development and delivery of clear presentations
Preferred EducationCPA or MBA
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.