Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Payroll Time Entry Intern - Summer/Fall 2020Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 735286BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 10, 2020
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you’ve learned in the classroom through real-world hands-on work experience. Now imagine yourself in a Professional Internship with Disney Corporate. With your extraordinary talents, our renowned legacy and the promise of an even brighter future unite, just imagine the stories you could be part of!
At DWSS Corporate Payroll you will team with the best in the business to build one of the most innovative global businesses in any industry. Uniquely positioned at the center of an exciting, multi-faceted Company, the forward-thinkers at Disney Corporate constantly pursue new ideas and technologies to help the Company’s many business drive value.
A Day in the Life…
- Ensuring all employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Developing and implementing process improvements to automate the time entry process
- Processing timesheets, as well as researching and resolving pay issues
- Administering Global HR Operations functions and providing excellent customer service for the Disney Worldwide Shared Services client group
What We Are Looking For…
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal skills
- A demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- The ability to handle a high volume workload in a deadline driven and face paced environment, prioritizing work accordingly
- Solid understanding of pay rules and the ability to learn new programs and pay applications
- An analytical nature
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Proficiency in working in a Windows environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Experience with Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- SAP Experience
- Currently pursuing (or recently graduated with) a degree in Finance, Accounting,Statistics, Math, Economics, Industrial Engineering, or a related major
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Rising senior or higher
- At the time of application, must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Program Dates: Interns must be fully available from June 2020 to January 2021.
- Housing: A limited amount of housing is available on a first come, first served basis in Florida.
- Transportation: Interns must have reliable transportation to get to and from work for the duration of their internship program.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.