PH-Sr Digital Product Ops Manager
Celebration, FL - USApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 701348BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States; Burbank, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted 10/09/2019
Responsibilities:Relationship Management – The Senior Digital Product Operations Manager, under guidance from their leader, manages partner expectations, scope, budget discussions and project communications.
- Develops strong partner relationships
- Provides partners with a consistent point of contact and accountability for their digital business needs
- Provides strong business thinking to our partner’s various digital business needs
- Can frequently shift focus across projects or lines of business
- Works to deliver solutions to business partner needs within the established digital strategy
- Preemptively anticipating partners needs based on overall business performance
- Generates project briefs to illustrate the essential elements of a project including objectives, strategies, target audience, background, and execution considerations
- Creates and owns the product requirements to ensure that functionality, quality and content of the product are translated into a Digital environment per business requirements
- Able to take partner feedback and turn into actionable digital requirements
- Escalates unresolved business, strategy, scope, and budget issues as appropriate to the Manager/Director
- Is primarily responsible for defining, prioritizing, and driving acceptance of project objectives and scope with the project team and partners
- Ensures appropriate review and sign-off of key deliverables with executives and business partners
- Fosters effective working relationships with Creative, Production, and Technology teams and often brokers solutions between them
- A minimum of 5 years combined business and digital experience
- Experience with digital strategies for desktop and mobile web
- Willingness to take personal initiative and accountability, self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects and initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication and leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at the Manager/Executive level
- Translate and leverage research data into a story that drives business opportunity, project objectives and prioritization
- A minimum of 5 years of product and eCommerce experience and strong technical skills
- Experience with technical and business issues in a fast-moving digital organization
- Strong verbal and written communication and leadership skills, including an ability to communicate effectively at the Manager level
- Ability to work collaboratively across large matrix organizations
- Critical thinker who is able to effectively navigate through ambiguity
- Highly organized
- Strong accountability and ownership of products and assigned projects
- Ability to work with creative, production and development teams in multiple locations
- Strong dedication to the digital Guest experience
- Ability to anticipate, identify, and articulate the impact of emerging industry trends on our business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.