Process Engineering SpecialistApply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10011810 Location Celebration, Florida, United States / Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 01, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Process Engineering Specialist will be part Process and Performance team as they transform the organization – establishing “what good looks like” for Enterprise Technology, ensuring teams are focused on the highest priorities, and acting as the process competency center for an effective and efficient organization. They will be responsible for understanding the process issues within the organization and coming up with creative solutions that focuses on quick wins.
A Process Engineering Specialist combines process and systems to deliver tools and efficiencies in an end to end process. Job duties are to research information on current features of a process and assists in making recommendations to management on how to improve quality process problems to reduce errors, improve efficiency, and maximize resources. Excellent written and verbal communication, data analysis, and analytical problem-solving.
- Works with Team Architects to execute on process improvement strategies.
- Creates process maps for existing processes
- Works with Team to identify areas of opportunities in as-is process flows and assists in creating a to-be state.
- Works with Team Architects to document policies and procedures for future processes.
- Works with Clients to understand gaps in documentation and ensure well-articulated user guide materials.
- Assists with reports to document process status and changes.
- Tracks metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades.
- Communicates findings and proposals to upper management.
- Works with Team to conduct risk assessments.
- Contributes to departmental efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- Proficient with computer and information technology
- 1-3 years
- Smart Sheets, PowerPoint, Excel
- Lean experience is a +
- Prior experience in being a business analyst or data analyst may integrate with this role, as it requires problem solving skills and understanding baseline metrics and how to improve.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.