Procure to Pay Business Insights and Data AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 831451BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 23, 2021
The Continuous Improvement & Strategic Analysis team supports operational excellence across the Procure to Pay process areas by executing continuous process improvement initiatives, data analysis and strategic assessment and technology implementations or enhancements which reduce costs, improve compliance, lower cycle times and defects, and improve customer service and customer experience
- Experience in query language and data visualization
- Experience in developing and maintaining key performance metrics for financial service functions
- Fundamental Accounting knowledge
- Experience utilizing enterprise SQL databases (MS SQL, Oracle, My SQL, SSRS) platforms
- Experience with business intelligence/data warehousing and reporting systems (e.g. Tableau, Altyrx, Power BI, Business Objects Analysis, Cognos, MS SQL Report Builder or similar)
- Lean Six Sigma familiarity
- Proficiency in data mining and SQL query language
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within Excel (Pivot, Functions, Macro), Visio and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in project management, particularly as it pertains to technology implementation or enhancement, including development of test plans and facilitating user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Proficiency in basic statistical analysis
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
- Prior experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau, or Power BI
- Experience in PTP processes
- Working knowledge of SAP Finance modules and transaction code executions
- Experience with advanced statistical analysis tools (JMP, MiniTab, R)
- Experience in financial services in a global organization
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Higher
- Project Management
Required EducationBachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business Intelligence, Finance, Business Administration or similar career field
Preferred EducationMaster’s degree in Statistics, Business Intelligence, Finance, Business Administration or similar career field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.