Adobe Campaign DeveloperApply Now Apply Later Job ID 627461BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Walt Disney World Resort Date posted Feb. 15, 2019
Job Summary:The Product Developer Manager is responsible for supporting product application capabilities within Customer Engagement by working with internal partners, external partners and vendors to design, implement and sustain technical business solutions that are leveraged across the department. This position plays a key role in ensuring the delivery of new product capabilities and is directly responsible for leading the sustainment of these technical business solutions
- Continuously create and look for innovative ways to improve processes and functionalities.
- Design, build, test, implement, communicate and sustain product capabilities and issues.
- Oversee assigned projects from inception to completion.
- Partner closely with users to enhance and optimize processes, understand needs/requirements, and create technical business solutions.
- Collaborate with internal partners, external partners and vendors on the design and building of business solutions.
- Significant experience with Adobe Campaign administrative functionalities, including schemas, input forms, web applications, typology rules and advanced workflow design/troubleshooting.
- Strong attention to detail and a strong commitment to delivering high-quality solutions.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively within the organization.
- Strong meeting facilitation skills with the ability to guide and explain technical topics and environment changes to non-technical partners.
- Solid technical judgment, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem determination and solving skills – ability to navigate different technical structures and environments.
- Ability to collaborate with team members and leverage business partners to research and design potential new and innovative solutions.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign Standard and the Adobe Experience Cloud suite of products.
- Experience with dynamic programming languages, ideally PHP or Python.
- Experience working in a large data environment with Teradata and/or SQL Server.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies, such as Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with GitHub and automated release management systems.
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Programming Principles.
- Hospitality/Travel industry experience.
- Knowledge of large database and marketing principles and trends.
- Previous experience in supporting marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Marketing, Business, Engineering, MIS or related field or equivalent experience.
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.