Product ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 979340BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 26, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Assist the Manager, Product Management to develop a roadmap for digital projects to transform the Guest Experience for Disney Parks, Experiences and Products, bringing joy to our Guests through compelling digital and physical interactions
- Assist the Manager, Product Management through research of existing products to understand opportunities for improvement with a focus on new technology platforms and partnerships
- Translate the digital strategy as outlined by the Manager, Product Management into prioritized user stories and requirements
- Ensure appropriate delivery of Product requirements across the development lifecycle.
- Write Acceptance Criteria and guide Testing teams on detailed test cases, ensuring the user story is delivered as expected
- Collaborate with Product Design teams to design the digital Guest Experience including the visual design, content strategy and copywriting
- Attend daily scrums with development studios to help guide priority decisions and remove roadblocks
- Support multiple teams/development studios to provide an understanding of the defined scope
- Communicate changes in strategic direction or priority shifts to teams
- Collaborate with organizations across The Walt Disney Company including Marketing, Sales, Imagineering and Theme Park Operations to achieve the best end to end Guest experience
- Assist the Manager, Product Management in translating the digital vision into presentations that will be shared with Executive audiences and partners across the Organization
- 3 years relevant experience in Product Management writing user stories and requirements
- Experience delivering digital Guest experiences including websites and mobile apps that connect to a physical experience
- Experience in product strategy, taking an idea from concept to delivery
- Experience integrating technologies such as machine learning, extended reality and interactive games
Required EducationBachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.