Already applied?View Dashboard
Project Manager, GHRO (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 701395BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Sep. 03, 2019
The Global HR Operations team is responsible for the strategic development and execution of HR services and information to employees, managers, and HR partners throughout the Walt Disney Company.
As Global HR Operations continues to evolve, this role will be responsible for the project management, assessment, and change management of new work or internal alignment opportunities for Global HR Operations. Working with HR and functional leaders across the Enterprise, they will project manage and participate in the detailed collection and evaluation of current state processes. They will summarize their findings against potential future states to all levels of leadership, showcasing how HR Operations can add value to the work. They will then lead their project team to determine future state resources and processes while developing and executing thorough change management plans.
- Ability to develop, utilize, and execute project plans
- Project manage all aspects of work, especially work evaluation and change management efforts
- Work with clients and key stakeholders to assess work thoroughly, identifying scope, developing project plans, and executing against those plans
- Develop and present insightful analysis utilizing business analytics and data to develop points of view
- Manage project team members and stakeholders, building relationships and providing updates
- Partner with HR leaders and finance to identify potential savings and how to achieve them
- Experience managing complex projects across business units and countries
- Proven ability to negotiate complex ideas into achievable results
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development of a strong business case
- Demonstrated strong business acumen, and ability to identify and utilize metrics tied to project value
- Managing diverse stakeholders throughout a project lifecycle
- Strong attention to detail and process mapping and evaluation
- Synthesizing data and processes into recommendations and presentations for a variety of audiences
- Solid knowledge of tools, processes and resources needed to support integrated global innovation initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to assess the interdependencies of work processes very quickly
- Adaptable, flexible, well organized, and creative
- Working knowledge of headcount, FYP and AOP processes
- Excellent interpersonal, influence and verbal/written communication skills
- Proven experience in client management (2 years)
- Process mapping tools such as Visio (Preferred)
- Ability to build presentations in Power Point (Preferred)
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel (Preferred)
- Knowledge of SAP, Kenexa, and Microsoft Project
- Human Resources, Project Management, Industrial Engineering background (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business analysis, computer science, information technology, human resources or related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.