Project Manager - Global HR Operations (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 751882BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 03, 2020
This role will seek to understand the global approach to Project Vista and recommend solutions for GHRO Americas Operation within the local markets to help achieve an end state that works for both.
- Support the Regional Implementation Lead for Project Vista in each stage of the project to successfully achieve each milestone
- Ensure global GHRO business objectives are met.
- Coordinate with the COE’s on their timelines and deliverables to the project and assist as needed in support of GHRO requirements
- Coordinate all testing, training, and change management within GHRO Americas Operation
- Develop and manage regional project planning, issue management, knowledge management, documentation and meeting structure
- Lead the team in finding creative on ways to improve processes and leverage resources to develop possible future state scenarios
- Provide analysis around timelines to develop a point of view on sequencing of any local market requests to minimize disruption on the day to day business
- Continually evaluate processes to ensure any future state recommendations still fit within the original goals
- Recognize key risks and issues, and propose contingency plans to mitigate the risks to project leadership
- Communicate constantly with stakeholders – adjustments to timelines, changes in scope, etc
- Foster great relationships with HR (and other stakeholders) across the region and globally
- Produce presentations and other required materials (with support)
- Provide workday / process system overviews to GHRO and clients as required
- Proven track record of managing client relationships
- Demonstrable Human Resources experience with a strong bias towards Project Management
- Evident experience gained within a US multi-national or similar matrixed organization
- Demonstrable experience of ‘end to end’ project management
- Project management qualification or recognized course attendance
- Experience with Workday implementation
- Experience in a consulting environment preferred
- Experience with Workday implementation and/or operational use
- Project Management Certification
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.