Project ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 964502BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted May 09, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- Report to the Sr Manager, Retail Brand Development
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as needed to meet changing needs and requirements
- Communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Manage each step of the project work flow, from activation, execution and approval to delivery and implementation by ensuring business needs are met including financial growth targets and brand elevated retail experiences
- Manage planning and all operational aspects of Retail Planning Meetings and retail summits
- Compile and distribute weekly and seasonal reports and recaps. Maintain internal calendars and share sites. Request content from Studio partners through internal systems in a timely manner
- Collaborate with 3-PR leadership to identify and align on project needs
- Communicate with teammates & internal partners in multiple geographic locations
- Prioritize projects based on business objectives, resources and deliverables
- Partner with key stakeholders and establish working relationships across Disney Consumer Products
- Review projects for accuracy, obtain necessary details and manage timelines and milestones
Basic Qualifications:You Have:
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management
- Meticulous organization skills
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners
- Experience handling multiple projects and deadlines with ease and tact
- A solution-oriented approach; escalating issues when necessary
- Able to work in fast-paced environment, anticipating needs and changing dynamics, and managing accordingly
- Bachelor's Degree
Additional Information:This position is based in Orlando, FL.
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.