Already applied?View Dashboard
Public Affairs Manager, Disney Signature ExperiencesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 619469BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Cruise Line Date posted Dec. 10, 2018
Job Summary:“We create happiness.” That’s our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
Execute and promote corporate citizenship programs to enhance the reputation of Disney Cruise Line, Disney Vacation Club and Adventures by Disney. Support ongoing development of employee volunteer program, community outreach and charitable donations, and provide communications support to tell the citizenship story to both internal and external audiences.
- Provide leadership, logistics and administrative support to drive corporate citizenship initiatives and strategic programs. Responsibilities include ongoing development, planning and execution of corporate citizenship opportunities, resource and logistics management, metrics and reporting, and the administration of strategic citizenship recognition programs.
- Review and fulfill charitable donation requests & administer process that aligns with business strategy.
- Promote citizenship efforts by partnering with communications teams to enhance brand and reputation for the business and TWDC across target audiences.
- Plan and execute key community and stakeholder events tied to company growth and product launches, new market entry and ongoing reputation management efforts in key markets.
- Support stakeholder relations and reputation management efforts tied to business interactions with key nonprofits and community leaders
- Partner with and support operations teams to integrate and promote citizenship programs and efforts in guest offerings, as appropriate.
- Assist with research and ongoing monitoring of local issues to understand community needs, and develop outreach programs that align with business priorities.
- Provide leadership on development of citizenship strategies in key markets that link business goals with community opportunities and outcomes.
- Proven work experience in corporate citizenship with an understanding of business implications
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research complex issues and provide concise and informative reports
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays, and travel
- Ability to manage constantly changing priorities
- Utilize data to inform decisions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas - Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Magical Cruise Company, Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Cruise Line.
Magical Cruise Company, Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.