Public Relations Coord (CT)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 726182BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Dec. 02, 2019
- Research, write, and produce both written, audio and video stories
- Partner with various teams to brainstorm and create innovative and relevant content
- Help manage, maintain and distribute editorial calendars
- Create and design content for presentations and videos, including but not limited to logos, infographics, and visual arts
- Liaise with team leaders for project updates and identify issues or concerns
- Prepare and distribute reports including but not limited to social media measurement, analytics, media coverage and samples, upcoming events, event recaps, and executive updates
- Schedule meetings and prepare materials for meetings
- Host and manage media for in-park events and press events
- Respond to media, fan site, and influencer correspondence as directed by leaders
- Assist with general office duties and assignments
- Exceptional writing, communication and project management skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficiency in Keynote presentation design
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong storytelling skills with understanding of newsworthy and trendy topics
- Graphic Design Skills
- The ability to handle a high-volume workload in a deadline driven and face paced environment, prioritizing work accordingly
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to partner and create relationships
- Excellent knowledge of multiple social media and digital platforms
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and independently
- Graphic Design experience
- Social Media and Digital Marketing knowledge
- Video production experience
- Passion and knowledge of Disney Parks and The Walt Disney Company
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.