Sales Analytics ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 808600BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
As a Sales Analytics Manager with Sales Analytics & Insights (SAI) in CIMA, you will enable insight and analysis related to third-party channels for Domestic Disney Destinations that help influence sales recommendations and uncover opportunities to grow revenue. You will leverage data sources to deliver clear and actionable insights and influence within the organization. You will report to a Senior Manager within Sales Analytics and Insights, and will be based in Orlando, FL.
You'll join a team of professionals that enable data-driven capabilities and sales performance analytics for the Disney Sales, Services & Events organization. You will provide sales insights leveraging various reporting technologies using internal and external data. Each day the role of a Sales Analytics Manager is robust and evolving!
Day to day responsibilities might include:
- Develop new efficiencies and processes for extracting and integrating big data sets
- Use data mining tools such as SAS, Python, Teradata SQL, and Dataiku
- Develop and enhance Tableau dashboards highlighting sales insights and trends
- Document complex data processes and flows
- Develop an understanding of different internal and external sales-related systems to leverage for commercial insights
- Provide data and insights for meetings, presentations, and ad hoc requests
- Contribute to multiple projects simultaneously under changing and challenging constraints
- Foster relationships with internal departments and project stakeholders
You Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with concentration in Business, Data Analysis, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Finance or similar discipline
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in data mining, business analytics or similar within the travel/hospitality industry
- Experience working with Tableau and other reporting and data mining tools (e.g., Python, SAS, Teradata SQL, Business Objects, etc.)
- Leverage data integration software skills including spreadsheets and database software
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to partner with others and deal effectively with multiple projects and changing priorities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop and articulate actionable, fact-based, insights and recommendations.
- Master's degree or equivalent experience with a concentration in Business Administration, Data Mining & Analysis, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Finance or similar discipline
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts experience
- Team collaboration and experience working cross-functionally across different teams
- Data and/or Business analytics experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.