Already applied?View Dashboard
Sales Channel Planning AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 715315BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 01, 2019
Join Our Team:
Consumer Insight, Measurement, & Analytics (CIMA) is an organization that enables data-driven and consumer-centric decision making through integrated, objective and actionable insights. Within CIMA, the SAI team provides objective decision support to the Sales organization in the following areas: client and cast incentives, sales channel analytics and optimization, and sales strategy.
- Pursue innovation - Develop efficiencies and process enhancements for extracting and managing large volumes of data
- Share knowledge - Develop an understanding of various internal and external sales-related systems and programs for consulting with clients
- Strong contributor – Support multiple projects, short and long term, simultaneously in an ever-changing environment
- Interact - Foster relationships with other internal departments (i.e., Compensation, Legal, Consumer Insights) and project stakeholders (i.e., Sales, Finance)
- Administration – This role supports the Sales Incentive program (S.U.C.C.E.S.S) and has administrative responsibilities including payout calculations, performance reporting and direct partner communication.
Basic Qualifications:What We’re Looking For:
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop and articulate actionable, fact-based, insights and recommendations. Able to deliver a simple, compelling story to varying types of audiences to guide decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data integration software skills including spreadsheets and databases software
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of Microsoft Office programs (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate competing priorities and support a recommendation
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to partner with others and deal effectively with multiple projects and changing priorities
- Experience in creating measurements, financial models and analysis of programs and projects
- Experience working with but not limited to tools such as Tableau, R, SAS, Teradata SQL, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, etc.
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts experience
- Travel industry or incentive plan experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with concentration in Business, Data Analysis, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Finance or similar discipline
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience with a concentration in Business Administration, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Finance or similar discipline
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.