Sales Channel Planning AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 778578BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Apr. 02, 2021
You will report to a Manager of Sales Channel Planning and Analytics
Join Our Team:
Consumer Insight, Measurement, & Analytics (CIMA) is an organization that enables data-driven and consumer-centric decision making through integrated, objective and applicable insights. Within CIMA, the SAI team provides objective decision support to the Sales organization in the following areas: client and cast incentives, sales channel analytics and growth, and sales strategy.
- Pursue innovation - Develop new efficiencies and processes for extracting and merging multiple big data sets
- Share knowledge - Develop an understanding of different sales-related systems for consulting with clients
- Exceed the goal – Support multiple short- and long-term projects simultaneously under changing and challenging constraints
- Partner - Foster relationships with other internal departments and project associates
What We’re Looking For:
- Communicate through written and verbal forms with the ability to promote relevant, fact-based recommendations.
- Leverage data integration software skills including spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and databases software
- Experience working with Tableau and other reporting and data mining tools (e.g., Python, SAS, Teradata SQL, Business Objects)
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office programs
- Deductive and diagnostic when approaching a challenge
- Partner with many areas on different projects and changing priorities
How To Stand Out:
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts experience
- Marketing analytics experience
- Travel industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with concentration in Business, Data Analysis, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Finance or similar discipline
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience with a concentration in Business Administration, Data Mining & Analysis, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Finance or similar discipline
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.