Senior Accounting AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 10003687 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 12, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Senior Accounting Analyst is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate separation processing, streamlining processes between Offboarding and Payroll, understanding and providing support to Leave of Absences and Quota processes, and identifying/leading process improvement initiatives for the Operations Team
- Audit, analyze and process separation payments
- Work closely with all business units and Offboarding to streamline separation processes
- Provide backup coverage to Leave of Absence and Quota processes
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives for the Operations Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years Payroll experience
- Focus on separation processing and final pay state regulations
- Demonstrated understanding of separations and final pay states
- Strong understanding of off-cycle processing
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the organization in order to achieve desired results
- Demonstrated ability to map out processes, identify, and lead process improvement initiatives
- Strong understanding of paid time off and leave of absences practices
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle high volume of work in a deadline driven environment and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deliverables
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule
- One year commitment to the role
- Work experience with large employer with more than 20,000 employees
- Shared Services environment
- SAP experience
- CPP Certification
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.