Senior Accounting AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 913280BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 09, 2022
- Prepare various journal entries throughout the month for a variety of payment service items
- Analysis and forecasting of interchange related to the Disney Visa co-brand card
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, noting all outstanding items and resolving any variances
- Complete all research required to support the PwC audit process on payment transactions. This includes locating the original transaction, tracing the transaction through the authorization and settlement process (including identifying the individual transaction in the settlement batch) and then finding the deposit, in which the transaction was funded, in WDPR's bank account
- Clear and resolve all rejected payment card transactions on a daily basis.
- Process all reversal requests submitted by WDP&R LOBs for processing errors (e.g. cardholder charged twice)
- Produce all ad hoc data requests to support Payment Services initiatives
- 1-3 years work experience
- Excellent accounting skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated excellence in Excel, proficiency in Sharepoint and Powerpoint
- Ability to quickly assimilate new computer programs and databases into skill base
- Familiarity with audits
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze data and correlate data attributes
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.