Senior Accounting AssociateApply NowApply Later Job ID 7119151520220417 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 25, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
This person will support payment applications for the Walt Disney Company and its lines of businesses. The successful candidate will report into the Shared Services organization Order to Cash team.
- Ensure cash receipt activity is applied to the appropriate accounts and product types.
- Responsible for the disposition of any differences between the customer payment and the amount recorded in the accounts receivable aging.
- Responsible for the cash application of miscellaneous cash receipts to the general ledger.
- Apply cash in advance, pre-payments, and other advances to appropriate accounts.
- Maintain close working relationship with the Sales, Collections and Billing Departments.
- Resolve account portfolio disputes and process related issues.
- Leverage reporting tools to support KPIs and dashboard reporting.
- Research and correct misapplied payments.
- 2 Years Bank lock box experience, cash deposits, Excel proficiency (lookups, pivot tables)
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Prior experience in billing, cash application, collections, or in a shared services environment.
- SAP software
- Associates degree in business
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services, LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.