Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Accounting AssociateApply Now Apply Later Job ID 531057BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Brand The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 03/05/2018
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.Apply Now Apply Later
- Perform General Ledger account reconciliations.
- Identify and report reconciling items and escalate to Analysts.
- Identify and report unusual posting activity to Analysts.
- Match General Ledger line items and execute manual document clearing.
- Assist with metrics preparation.
- Prepare routine manual reclassification journal entries.
- Prepare reports and provide details of issues with balances to Analysts.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Minimum one year accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Strong communication and partnering skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle high volume of work in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to partner with others to root cause problems
- Demonstrated strong Excel skills
- Ability to identify and communicate problems
- Two years accounting/bookkeeping experience
- SAP experience in Payroll or Accounts Payable, and Financial Accounting Modules
- One year General Ledger Balance Sheet account reconciliation
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Access, Visio, PowerPoint, and Word
- One year commitment to the role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an accounting or finance related field
- Masters degree in Business or equivalent