Senior Art DirectorApply NowApply Later Job ID 880960BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 18, 2021
Make no mistake, as a Sr. Art Director, you'll have other responsibilities too. You will create fresh, new and conceptual ideas for Disney Parks and Resorts alongside talented team members. You will show your problem-solving skills and creative thinking for a range of advertising media while mentoring Jr. Creatives. Social and digital by design, we expect EVERY Yellow Shoes creative team member to grasp the importance of thinking creatively in a tech-inspired world. Solid, imaginative design ability and expert understanding of the production process are expected. As part of our team, having an open mind and a passion to learn will take you very far.
You will report to the Creative Director.
Responsibilities:• Demonstrate the ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions for advertising problems.
• Work well with a Sr. Copywriter partner to provide compelling, 360 campaign concepts.
• Mentor Jr. Creatives, guiding their daily creative work and offering feedback.
• Create content for all digital and social channels associated with the Disney Parks and Resorts group.
• Ensure synergy when working all components of a campaign.
• Interpret creative briefs and act upon client feedback.
• Be prompt– delivering projects according to timelines and deadlines.
• Offer refined and well-designed creative materials for all presentation.
• Willingness to travel (locally and domestically) for shoots and client presentations.
• Give direction to photographers, designers, directors, editors, and other vendors as they relate to the creative output.
• Construct a cohesive creative presentation.
• Overall comfort level with client contact.
Basic Qualifications:• Experience presenting to all levels for creative presentations and be proficient in presentation software (PowerPoint and Keynote).
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) After Effects and 3D a bonus
• Competency in ideating in the digital and social space.
• Experience working within quick timelines and deadlines.
• Be a positive force – keeping teams motivated to make a difference.
• Have high-level design and comping skills.
• Eye for design, typography and photography with an emphasis on details.
• Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company history– including films, animation, television and theme parks.
Preferred Qualifications:• 7 years in an agency setting, or related experience.
• Flash and other editing software.
Required Education• An associates (2 year) degree in advertising, art, graphic art or design
Preferred Education• A bachelor's (4 year) degree in liberal arts or from an ad school
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
yellowshoes and yellow shoes and #DPEP_Media
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.