Senior CopywriterApply NowApply Later Job ID 873671BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 18, 2021
Bring your unique self and perspective to our team and culture…
Make no mistake, as a Sr. Copywriter, you'll have other responsibilities too. We are looking for someone who will create unique copy committed to solving problems and thinking creatively while raising the bar. You will be a versatile and experienced storyteller who can compose short and long formats, think for a range of advertising media, while mentoring Jr. creatives. You excel at writing skills, being able to create for different media and having a tactical mindset. You will coordinate many projects and communicate with partners. And most importantly, you will acclimate to changes and uncertainty.
You will report to the Creative Director.
Responsibilities:• Provide marketable solutions for advertising problems.
• Work well with an Art Director partner to provide compelling ideas.
• Write long format copy to be used on channels associated with the Disney Parks and Resorts group.
• Interpret creative briefs decipher the needs of assignment.
• Be prompt – delivering projects according to timelines and deadlines.
• Offer refined and well-written creative materials for all presentations.
• Ask insightful questions when receiving direction from creative leaders.
• Construct creative presentation under the guidance of a Leader.
• Comfort level with internal presentations to creative leaders.
• Contribute unique, collegiate level writing and mastering several brand voices and styles.
Basic Qualifications:• 5+ years experience in an agency setting, or related experience.
• Competency in long format copy will be expected.
• Experience presenting to all levels for creative presentations and be proficient in presentation software (PowerPoint, Google Slides)
• Seek elevated quality with all details maintaining pride and ownership.
• Work cross-team and blend feedback and input from partners.
• Experience working on digital and print marketing campaigns.
• Use knowledge, think creatively, and be intentional in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
• Compelling storytelling with a type A-level attention to grammar.
• Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company history– including films, animation, television, theme parks and products.
Required EducationA minimum of an associates (2 year) degree in English, journalism, or any other related writing discipline
Preferred EducationAn ad school or liberal arts (4 year) degree
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
yellowshoes and yellow shoes and #DPEP_Media
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.