Senior Manager, Business Integration - Adventures & ExpeditionsApply NowApply Later Job ID 864342BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business NatGeo Expeditions Date posted Sep. 28, 2021
You will report to the Senior Vice President, Adventures & Expeditions.
- Lead, Hold Accountable, and Develop: You will lead and hold accountable a strategy, analysis, and optimization team. You will ensure they are on task, producing accurate work, and meeting goals. You will coach, mentor, and develop your team. You will indirectly lead and influence all A&E executives and partners to achieve common objectives and business strategies.
- Business Strategy: You will drive A&E business planning at the executive level. You will establish a planning process. You will partner with Trip Development, Operations, Partnership Management, and functional leaders to set strategic visions and ensure there are no gaps. You will ensure A&E executives and functional leaders are working towards that strategy, including company-wide and global initiatives.
- Business Analysis and Issue Identification: You will monitor and analyze business performance, including product quality and profitability. You will understand key metrics and trends to help maximize business efficiencies and results.
- Business Performance Optimization: You will develop and implement action plans to optimize business performance. You will oversee initiatives to promote critical business, segment, and enterprise strategies and priorities
- Special Project Management: You will be the executive level leadership of large-scale projects and the development of relationships that support A&E businesses including integration (of team, processes, products), new product launches, development and implementation of shared systems, operational changes, and special circumstances (e.g. health or security issues).
- Sustainability: You will oversee the creation and execution of the Sustainability strategy for A&E, including coordination with Disney, NGP, NGE, and external partners. You will collaborate with LEX-NG Fund stakeholders and TWDC Sustainability, Animal Programs, and Environmental teams.
- Safety/Security: You will ensure the safety and security of AbD and NGE travelers and trip operations. You will work with GSCC, GITA, and 3rd-party security firms to create systems, procedures, security standards, and metrics and ensure the business operates within agreed upon standards.
- 10+ years experience working at Disney and/or National Geographic
- 5+ years experience leading and managing a team
- 5+ years experience working in the Travel industry
- 5+ years experience with business strategy, business/financial analysis, business optimization or project management
- Experience influencing senior leaders and facilitating through complex decisions
- Experience providing direct and actionable feedback to address difficult issues and situations while maintaining positive working relationships
- Understanding of large-scale project management concepts, practices, and procedures; delivering large-scale projects on time and on budget
- Hold direct reports, colleagues, and partners accountable throughout the project management process
- Demonstrated decision making skills based on a mixture of analytics, experience, and judgment
- Experience working across functional lines and as a member of a diverse, matrixed team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.
About NatGeo Expeditions:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABD, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call NatGeo Expeditions.
ABD, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.