Senior Manager - Member Experiences, Disney Vacation ClubApply Now Apply Later Job ID 735817BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Vacation Club Date posted Jan. 17, 2020
On the Member Exchange side, this individual will manage the portfolio of offerings that exist as part of the Member Getaways program including the Disney and World Collections. They will also be responsible for recommendations on how to operationalize new product strategies while ensuring the current inventory utilized for the program is optimized to yield high usage by Members while providing highly-demanded travel destination for our Members.
This role will lead two teams consisting of managers as well as O&T cast.
- Build and maintain relationships as a key liaison between Disney Vacation Club and internal and external partners
- Responsible for leading the teams preparing for product and experience launches and ensuring they are successfully rolled out in a timely manner
- Key partner and integrator with Marketing, Finance, Revenue Management, Member Services Leadership and others at DVC to ensure a seamless Member experience
- Key partner and integrator with partners from other New Vacations Offerings (NVO) businesses (AbD, Golden Oak, DCL and Aulani) to ensure key strategies across the NVO business are integrated when necessary and supported as needed
- Ensures presentations, analysis and evaluations are conducted to provide insight, feedback and/or recommendations that can be implemented to improve the Member and Cast experience
- Negotiate contracts to maximize opportunities to provide Members will more options within a financially beneficial structure for the overall business
- Motivate, encourage, coach and develop salaried Cast through operational changes, product launches, product review and analysis as well as other initiatives
- Balance the needs of the Cast, business results and the goal of Member satisfaction when making decisions, rolling out products and developing project plans
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of leadership, including negotiation skills
- Demonstrated coaching and counseling skills to develop and motivate Cast to drive an enhanced Guest/Member experience
- Demonstrated effective critical thinking, problem solving/process improvement skills to identify and resolve day-to-day operational opportunities and drive an exceptional level of service
- Demonstrated detail orientation, project management skills, organization, prioritization and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed established performance goals
- Contribute positively as a collaborative member of a team, with a strong commitment to integrity, learning and excellence
- Knowledge of the Disney Vacation Club product
- Proven knowledge of Walt Disney World policies and procedures
- Proven Walt Disney World property knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
About Disney Vacation Club:
Disney Vacation Club is a leader in vacation ownership and provides families the flexibility to personalize their vacation experiences as their vacation interests change over time. Disney Vacation Club cast members help bring touches of Disney magic to members and guests who stay at any one of 14 Disney Vacation Club destinations, including Walt Disney World Resort; Disneyland Resort; Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Vero Beach, Florida.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Vacation Club Management , LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Vacation Club.
Disney Vacation Club Management , LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.