Senior Payroll Analyst (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 905279BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jul. 06, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
This temporary assignment will specifically support the ESPN Time Transformation Project, though will support other projects as needed.
- Proven ability to document(both technical and operational) requirements for system enhancement or updates
- Professionalism working in a fast past environment managing multiple priorities
- Demonstrated strong organizational and project management skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong negotiating, influencing, organizational, planning and partnership skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively and influence all levels of the organization
- Proven strong presentation, facilitation, and partnership skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage customers, employee and departmental goals to drive success
- 5 years in a Payroll, Finance/Accounting or related position
- Strong presentation, facilitation and partnership skills
- Strong process and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex deadline driven environment
- Extensive experience with SAP (HR/Payroll or Finance)
- 4- Year Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- CPA, CPP or MBA
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.