Senior Promotions ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 804823BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 10, 2021
- Manage relationships with third-party/internal partners
- Develop, pitch, and create/activate integrated marketing programs that promote value and support important marketing strategies
- Manage non-salaried coordinators, administrative professionals, and other company partners
- Manage projects and ensure executional work is done to ensure program success, including timelines
- Establish individual program spending and ensure that they are managed within budget
- Recap and report-out program results upon program completion, and use these insights to establish stronger future strategies and programs
- Monitor landscape on an ongoing basis to identify trends, behaviors and inspire new opportunities
- 8 + years' experience developing partnership-based integrated marketing programs
- Passion for work and desire to want to pursue excellence
- Fueled by the need to establish strong professional relationships
- Enthusiastic about Disney content
- Experience in marketing, promotions, or advertising agency industry
- Entertainment experience
- Experience in client/account management, entertainment, travel and hospitality
- Understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Experience with emerging Internet technologies
- Developing partner-based integrated marketing programs and promotions
- Awareness of basic legal tenants related to promotional activation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.