Senior Sourcing Analyst (Project Hire)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 750420BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 02, 2020
- Support the Development and Maintenance of Portfolio Reporting
- Maintain up to date Process Documentation
- Preform various spend and transaction analysis across various categories and suppliers
- Maintain Enterprise Technology NDA Database
- Support the Contract Management Process
- Monitor and report on key performance measures for team, suppliers, and internal clients
- 2-3 years experience in the sourcing disciplines or business environment
- Strong organizational and Analytical skills
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Ability to conceptualize issues and complex models
- Ability to interact with and establish relationships with employees at all levels
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Interacts well with people who have different backgrounds and work styles (Invites diverse points of view)
- Tailors messages appropriately to the audience
- Excellent spreadsheet and computer modeling skills
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Viseo, and Word
- Bachelor’s degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.