Senior Travel & Expense Audit AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 972552BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 12, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The Global Travel and Expense Senior Analyst will provide analytical and auditing support for the Enterprise globally, working at the direction of the Global Audit Support Services Manager on a variety of challenging analytical projects aimed at enhancing our audit programs, reporting and metrics with the goal of improving controls, enhancing fraud detection capabilities and developing predictive analytics that can enable earlier detection and avoidance of policy violations and abuse.
- Perform complex data analysis, supporting the expense audit function.
- Research and investigate technical and complex issues arising from audit work using discretion and judgment, selecting and explaining the best solution.
- Proactively recommend and pursue opportunities for process improvements related to enhancement of audit capabilities.
- Perform quarterly audits in high risk areas to compliment the outsourced standard audits, such as duplicate reimbursements, Missing Receipt Affadavits, and Educational Reimbursement.
- Track and analyze approved policy exceptions for home internet usage annually and ad hoc, as requests are made.
- Lead audit projects and occasionally, oversee team members’ work.
- Provide audit support to both end users and internal T&E teams through research and investigation, as well assist other T&E teams with overflow work, as necessary.
- Build relationships with Concur Audit Services and Enterprise Financial Services Controllers and leaders; act as a key partner across the company.
- Complete system testing and Concur integration testing for new audit rules/changes in configuration.
- Develop and maintain process maps and standard operating procedures (SOP) for process documentation accuracy and cross-training.
- Become and remain proficient in all programs necessary to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this role.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively with a high level of sophistication; varies writing style to meet needs, presents numerical data effectively, able to read and interpret complex written information.
- Ability to understand technical processes, and convey in laymen terms to upper management, customers, and vendors.
- Maintain positive and trusted relationships with customers, stakeholders and external clients.
- Safeguard employee information and maintain confidentiality in resolving issues arising from the audit process.
- Display a willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 3 – 5 years auditing experience, either public accounting or internal Disney audit experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Demonstrated critical thinking and complex analytical skills
- Experience leading/implementing process improvements
- Strong presentation skills
- Exemplary interpersonal/ customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to interact effectively and influence at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated experience partnering with key stakeholders
- Master’s or MBA
- Concur Expense
- Commercial card
- Experience with Tableau
- Prior experience performing T&E audits in a Concur environment
- Project management experience
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor)
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Financial Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Financial Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.