SEO Marketing Manager - Level 3Apply NowApply Later Job ID 771705BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Feb. 03, 2021
The Manager III owns the performance of SEO (on-site, off-site, and local search,) and driving innovation. Relationship skills are necessary as collaboration with digital product, public relations, and commercial teams are required to maximize the traffic and revenue captured through natural search.
You will oversee the reporting data for natural search and ensure its accuracy and sharing performance with important executives and teams.
- Develop the SEO strategy for DPEP businesses and their websites and oversee the implementation of the strategy
- Set team goals and project how those goals are going to be accomplished
- Assist and manage team members through technical SEO issue assessment and project management of solutions
- Lead collaborative efforts of direct reports, vendors and key partners
- Manage organizational change, resolve conflicts and promote collaboration across teams
- Evaluate existing tools, platforms and processes in use for on-site, off-site and local SEO to identify areas of improvement
- Provide performance feedback for direct reports
- Develop presentations to present results and insights and gain support from executives and other important partners
- Five (5) or more years experience managing search engine optimization
- Two (2) or more years experience leading other SEO practitioners
- Technical SEO expert
- Technical knowledge with the ability to translate complex topics for a non-technical audience
- A hands-on operator who is also a leader
- Experience analyzing data, finding insights and presenting the findings to partners
- High proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel (can perform complex functions) and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in a corporate analytics system such as Adobe Analytics
- Comfortable presenting to large groups
- Four year degree in Marketing, Finance, Information Sciences, Statistics, Business Analytics, or Management Information Systems but work experience is prioritized
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.