SEO Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 776664BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States; Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 22, 2021
You will report to CE Mgr III - SEO. This position can be located in Celebration, FL or Glendale, CA.
- Manage partnerships with important vendors
- Manage relationships with web development and online content producing partners
- Oversee and evaluate our processes to maximize efficiency
- Technical knowledge with the ability to translate complex topics for a non-technical audience
- Manage organizational change, and promote collaboration with different teams
- Identify and prioritize any elements required under scope to reach segment and team goals
- Evaluate new opportunities from a strategic perspective
- 3+ years performing technical search engine optimization for a high volume consumer website
- Data and statistical analysis experience and have the ability to interpret results
- Strong working knowledge with Google Search Console and SEO platforms such as Screaming Frog and/or Moz
- High proficiency with Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions) and PowerPoint
- Experience with Prerender solutions
- Experience optimizing websites in multiple different languages
Additional Information:Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.