Service Delivery Manager - Global Access and Provisioning
Celebration, FL - USApply NowApply Later
Job ID 770789BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Dec. 24, 2020
Job Summary:The Service Delivery Manager, Access Provisioning, is a leadership position in the Client Services Operations (CSO) organization with responsibilities for monitoring and managing end to end delivery of Global Account and Access provisioning for Enterprise Technology. This leader will drive service improvement initiatives through proactive monitoring and corrective actions from gaps identified through analytics and service target measures. Success is achieved via leveraging partnerships with the Business Segments, Customer base and the Suppliers to deliver services to meet and exceed agreed upon expectations. The role is expected to develop high-performance team members focused on the delivery of a best-in-class access provisioning experience.
- Provides leadership and direction for various areas within the Client Services Operations team. Including Global Access & Provisioning and the Knowledge Management functions by providing a broad technology perspective, process and procedural guidance, and compliance adherence with a strong emphasis on agile and precise execution.
- Domain expert in the disciplines of business process, service delivery, account provisioning methodologies and achieving adherence to policies and delivering successful results on all audits of same.
- Manage the relationship and performance of the suppliers that provide services within this area of responsibility, focusing on creating an effective partnership that results in a ‘best in class’ provisioning experience for all our customers.
- Maintains strong relationships with all Segment/Business Units as well as other Enterprise Technology teams in defining Client Service Operations delivery mechanisms, meeting service level requirements and resolving service operations issues that arise.
- Effectively builds and maintains relationships with suppliers, vendors, OEMs and other third parties to ensure consistent and effective delivery of technology support across the team.
- Models the right working behaviors, creating a positive work environment for Enterprise Technology as well as the suppliers with a customer service mindset.
- Responsible for operational processes for Global Access & Provisioning and User ID Administration – ensures that measurements and KPIs are in place for all offerings.
- Responsible for the portion of the Operational Readiness process that defines what the Disney IT Support Center team needs to successfully define, and then create, the needed Knowledge Articles and process to support a new or enhanced technology service.
- Champions current and emerging perspectives on methods, processes and tools that enable a consistent and measurable, yet continuously improving, Access Provisioning experience. This includes proper triage of events, fast time to engagement, consistently improving times to fulfillment, and auditing of activities.
- Responsible for driving the creation and evolution of access and provisioning processes – ensure that the processes remain consistent with the goals of ‘best in class’ availability and response.
- Responsible for the oversight and validation of our supplier’s performance against the contractual Service Targets monthly, and propose new measurements as needed to mature and continuously improve the delivery of support.
- Demonstrated experience with access and provisioning technologies such as service management tools, provisioning methodologies, auditing standards.
- Experience with enterprise use of workplace technologies such as messaging platforms (Microsoft Exchange, Lync), social engagement platforms (Slack, Yammer), productivity tools (SharePoint, Office) and the ServiceNow Enterprise Service Management platform.
- Solid understanding of enterprise technologies that enable the delivery of shared IT services such as networking, servers and storage, database, remote access, desktop/laptop management tools such as Casper and SCCM, and Active Directory principals around user accounts, machine accounts, and general use of AD in management policy frameworks.
Basic Qualifications:Work Experience / Must have:
- 7 years’ experience supporting Enterprise IT Services
- 5 years in leadership role within an IT shared services organization
- 3-5 years’ experience working within an ITIL framework or Six Sigma organization
- Ability to work under pressure, meet internal and external work schedules and or deadlines and show effective time and crisis management skills
- Attentiveness to detail
- Demonstrated proactive problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong strategic and creative thinking ability
- Proven team player with the ability to mentor, guide, and influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to develop clear and concise thoughts into proposals, recommendations, and findings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- 10 years of experience leading teams with a history of transformation
- Experience working in a large, Fortune 100 environment
- Experience with ServiceNow, Slack, Yammer
- Experience with provisioning automation technologies and designing solutions with said technologies
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certified
- ITIL Expert
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree in a Technology or Business area. Experience considered in lieu of degree
Preferred EducationMaster’s Degree in Business Administration or Technology
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.