Social Activation Manager I
Celebration, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 886575BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 19, 2021
Job Summary:As a CE Manager I, Social Activation, for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, you will oversee the tactical campaign execution, optimization, and analysis of the paid social media marketing strategy for some of the most recognizable brands in the world. The objective of this position is to implement paid and organic social marketing and other auction-based media platforms for The Walt Disney Company to meet the goals of marketing and technology partners. You will be an expert in Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter Ads.
You will report to the Customer Engagement Manager III – Social Activation.
- Implement and manage Paid and Organic Social Advertising campaigns.
- Ensure campaign set up to track in Adobe Analytics and paid social buying platforms– Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, and Sprinklr.
- Work well with other teams to enact organic and paid promotion of social content.
- Manage the daily campaign optimization efforts of assigned accounts to ensure they are achieving the traffic, engagement and conversion goals set for each campaign.
- Manage daily budget tracking process to make sure pre-defined spending levels are on pace
- Use and prioritize team workflow system to manage assignments based on urgency and importance
- Create strategy proposals for new campaigns or account structures based on goals provided by strategy partners
- Review regular reporting to add insights and provide commentary to explain variations
- Manage the execution and reporting of beta testing and A/B testing.
- Keep current on the social media advertising industry and propose new ideas to further enhance campaign tactics and capabilities
- 2 or more years managing social media advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat advertising interfaces, and be familiar with Pinterest, TikTok, and new social platforms.
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels, including senior management
- High proficiency with Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions)
- Experience working on e-commerce or lead generation campaigns
- Familiar with a major web analytics vendor such as Adobe Analytics
- Experience with digital marketing attribution and cookie/login-based audiences
Additional Information:Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.