Social Activation ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 776666BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States; Glendale, California, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Mar. 24, 2021
You will report to Customer Activation Mgr III - Programmatic Activation Social. This position can be located in Celebration, FL or Glendale, CA.
- Implement, manage and optimize paid and organic social advertising campaigns
- Ensure campaign is setup to track in Adobe SiteCatalyst and paid social buying/organic platforms - Focus on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat
- Work with partners to enact paid promotion strategy for organic social content
- Manage the daily campaign optimization efforts of assigned accounts to ensure they are achieving the traffic, engagement and conversion goals set for each campaign
- Manage daily budget tracking process to make sure pre-defined spending levels are on pace
- Use team workflow system (Workfront) to complete and prioritize assignments based on urgency and importance
- Create strategy proposals for new campaigns or account structures based on goals provided by strategy partners
- 3 or more years building paid social media advertising campaigns
- Have a working knowledge of Facebook/Instagram and Twitter advertising interfaces. Familiarity with LinkedIn, Snapchat, or TikTok
- Familiarity with a major web analytics vendor such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Coremetrics or Google Analytics 360 to guide decisions
- Experience working with partners and prioritizing time
- Comfortable working with team members at all levels, including senior management
- High proficiency with Microsoft excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Familiarity with Jira, Workfront, or other workflow management systems
- Experience with digital marketing attribution and cookie/login based audiences
- Bachelors preferred in Marketing, Social Media, Digital Media, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance but work experience is prioritized
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.