Sr. Analyst, Workforce Technology (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 863345BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Dec. 03, 2021
The Workforce Technology team is looking for an Analyst to provide support across a broad portfolio of HR platforms. In this role the Analyst will support release cycles for our systems, including reviewing, testing and deploying functional release items. You will provide project management support for system enhancements, including configuration, conducting end to end ners to coordinate the application of upgrades or fixes to issues. You will support the issue resolution process by monitoring testing of enhancements and supporting implementation. You will collaborate with functional and technical part a ticket queue, researching and analyzing, resolving and responding to users in a timely manner. This role requires you to coordinate with multiple functional areas to ensure site requests are compliant with the requirements and guidelines for each of those functional areas.
- Conduct end-to-end testing of system enhancements and support its implementation to make sure that the delivered enhancement has met all requirements.
- Collaborate with functional and technical partners to coordinate application of upgrades or fixes.
- Support issue resolution process, includes monitoring ticket queue, researching/analyzing, resolving and responding to users in a timely manner.
- Scoping and validating all requests made internally within International.
- Provide guidance and functional support to business partners.
- Conduct troubleshooting to validate system issues and bug resolutions
- Assist with system documentation in appropriate repositories, including managing version control
- Partner closely with stakeholders for alignment and coordination
- A balance of the competing priorities of each of the Business Segments
- Oversee and audit UAT process, ensuring accurate resolution of defects, a timely completion of Testing, and proper handling of data
- Collaborate on end to end processes in the areas of Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security and Reporting
- Configure HCM business processes and security for complex business scenarios
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated problem solving experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interface with employees at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and change course of action quickly
- Detail oriented and excellent follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; as well as, technical writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including customer service skills and demonstrated ability to build partnerships and collaborate
- Working knowledge of all HR disciplines
- Extensive Workday experience
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve complex problems/issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, integrated team environment with frequently changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion and keep team informed on progress
- Strong experience working on teams or other collaborative groups
- Perform other Workday functional activities such as building calculated fields, report configuration, EIBs and system audits
- Consulting experience
- Workday HCM Certified
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.