Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr Business Planning Analyst (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 700916BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 07, 2019
Provide Global HR Operations Leadership, DWSS and Customers with accurate data and analysis of that data to identify compliance risk, improvement opportunities, defect elimination, and service opportunities for Global HR Operations and businesses of TWDC. The individual should thrive in a data rich environment where they will be responsible for extracting data from our systems and transform it into actionable analysis/reporting, dashboards, and forecasts that support the business needs. This senior analyst will have a natural curiosity to identify and analyze trends to facilitate short and long term business decisions and improve performance results. To help achieve this, this individual will need to create and maintain consultative relationships throughout all client organizations and key partner groups. This role will be located in the Orlando, FL area!
- Actively participate as strategic business partner to influence and drive business results
- Consult with operational teams to understand, prioritize, and deliver analytics and insights
- Define and track measures in support of Global HR Operations
- Ensure consistent reporting, forecasting, and diagnostic analyses of business issues
- Develop relationships with Global HR Operations leaders and business partners to ensure integration and connection of information
- Responsible for establishing regular reporting and delivering ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities to more effectively focus on quality and process efficiencies
- Analyze the effectiveness of various strategies
- Exhibit necessary technical understanding and capabilities in HR systems and Microsoft software tools to efficiently extract, analyze, and present data
- Mine data, identify trends/patterns, and help succinctly package the results (story) in a way that is easily understood by all levels of leadership
- May lead functional teams or projects
- Advanced SQL skills used in conjunction with large relational databases
- Demonstrated proficiency with computing and programming using SAS, R, Java, Python, Spark, or similar data science language
- Experience in an Analytical, Research, or Human Resources related field
- Demonstrated strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organization and project management skills as demonstrated by the ability to manage multiple projects and drive towards deadlines
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly learn various software systems
- Ability to synthesize multiple data inputs to create an actionable story for clients
- Ability to work autonomously, make independent decisions, and react professionally to changing conditions
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and leaders to achieve project objectives
- Prioritization of multiple, interdependent projects while monitoring and communicating progress
- Maintain client relationships via strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Independent follow through on all commitments with minimum oversight
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- 4+ Years analytical experience including reporting and project management
- 2 Years HR functional experience Indirect Leadership experience
- SQL, Tableau
- Web design
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.