Sr Digital Analyst (IA/PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 10059551 Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 26, 2023
**Project Hire (PH) This role is slated to run approx 12 months +/-will require work to be done onsite in Orlando, Florida (relo included & required)
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is a part of Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products and is a center of excellence leading strategy development and decision making through actionable data analytics, integration, and insights. Within CIMA, the Digital and Travel Operations Analytics (DTOA) team is focused on leveraging best practices in analytics to capture, analyze, and optimize our owned channels (digital/contact center) to drive Guest satisfaction and business outcomes.
The Senior Digital Analyst must possess a passion for analytics and digital technology. He/she will play a critical role in delivering accurate, insightful analysis to drive decision-making throughout the organization. The person must be comfortable working with partner teams, conducting both planned and ad hoc analyses. The Senior Digital Analyst will work on innovative projects and products, collaborate regularly with commercial strategic teams, and perform holistic deep dives to tell the story of performance with data driven insights.
The position reports to the Manager, Digital Analytics and does not have direct reports.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with business, technology, and analytics partners to determine data needs and establish data collection requirements based on those needs.
- Work with analysts and implementation specialists to deploy and maintain accurate digital tracking.
- Act as subject matter expert representing owned channel data collection knowledge and use cases for solving business questions.
- Obtain and document product and project details to reference for performance reporting.
- Generate insight from digital data and proactively communicate opportunities or issues.
- Leverage analytics to continuously recommend optimization tactics that will improve product performance.
- Support business unit teams, product management groups and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth analysis.
- Utilize business and analytical expertise to independently perform proactive analysis and solve business problems that business partners may sometimes not know they have.
- Define and execute quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of analytical output on a regular cadence.
- Discover areas of opportunity for data improvement and follow-through to see those improvements implemented.
- Use statistical rigor to solidify validity of findings and be able to explain those concepts to non-experts.
- Prepare analytical plans, including milestones, hypotheses, and data sources necessary to complete complex deep dive analysis.
- Independently seek out additional information to round out analyses and confirm assumptions.
What you will need:
- 5+ years digital analytics experience.
- 2+ years using statistical concepts in business context.
- Advanced knowledge of digital analytics products.
- Adobe Analytics experience
- Strong understanding of segmentation and targeting.
- Experience defining digital analytics tracking requirements.
- Tag management utilization
- Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to self-prioritize multiple projects effectively.
- Ability to think ahead and envision the right course of action that will result in the highest likelihood of success.
- Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of statistical testing methodologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
What will set you apart:
- 7+ years web analytics experience.
- Experience in project management.
- Travel industry and ecommerce experience.
- Experience with A/B testing and website optimization.
- Experience with predictive analytics and digital experience personalization.
Bachelor’s degree in analytical/quantitative field – e.g. statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics, finance, engineering, etc.
MBA or Master’s degree in an analytical/quantitative field or equivalent work experience.
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: Disney Entertainment, ESPN, Disney Parks, and Experiences and Products. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.