Sr. Infrastructure Vulnerability SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 952835BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 03, 2022
This role will drive the following across Enterprise Technology:
- Drive Infrastructure Vulnerability Management
- Drive timely Critical Vulnerability remediation
- Develop Vulnerability Management Process Improvements
- Provide Compliance and Vulnerability Management reporting
- Help drive currency efforts for systems near the end of lifecycle
Responsibilities:The Infrastructure Vulnerability Specialist will serve as a coordination point across all of Enterprise Technology to coordinate Vulnerability Management (VM) efforts between internal customers and service providers. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with Server owners, Information Security and other internal teams to remediate infrastructure vulnerabilities
- Provide situation based support, using Disney information security policies and compliance standards, to ensure identified vulnerabilities are remediated and updates are installed in an appropriate and timely manner
- Investigates vulnerability findings present within the enterprise, and coordinates remediation efforts in collaboration with server owners and other subject matter experts
- Coordinate scheduling of servers for installation of patches, software, and other compliance standards in accordance with established policies
- Validate VM Change requests for accuracy and completeness and drive timely Critical Vulnerability remediation efforts
- Provide status reports to leadership related to VM metrics, key risk indicators, trending risks, and compliance
- Ensure vendors follow established procedures and SLAs in accordance with contractual obligations in the execution and proper documentation of Vulnerability Management activities
- Coordinate with Third Party Vendors, Disney Business Segments, and individual server owners to maintain compliance posture as it relates to Infrastructure Vulnerability management
- Collaborate with teams, to improve success rate on VM activities, drive infrastructure currency efforts for end of life systems, and assist with Service Now CMDB quality improvements
- Initiate automation projects, to minimize manual processes in operations
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security Vulnerability Management
- Experience with vulnerability tools: Qualys, BigFix and ServiceNow Vulnerability module
- Experience managing IT vulnerability management processes and infrastructure server patching
- Strong data analysis skills, to analyze vulnerability data and publish metrics
- Good collaboration and communication skills to influence remediation with server owners
- Continuous process improvement mindset
- Security Certification: CISSP, GIAC, CompTIA+ Security
- Advanced data analysis skills (SQL, Tableau, Power BI)
- Advanced ServiceNow vulnerability and patching module knowledge
- Cloud Vulnerability (PRISMA vulnerability tool)
- 4 year degree in Technology, Business or related field preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.