Sr. Manager, Identity and Access Management
Celebration, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 792520BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May. 20, 2021
Job Summary:The Senior Manager of Consumer Identity Protection (CIP) is responsible for establishing and maintaining all aspects of the CIP program, including governance, compliance, and data enumeration all in support of the CIP strategy. This role will also be responsible for establishing, maintaining and growing a team of individual contributors in execution of the Consumer Identity CoE and subsequent ongoing functions.
This role will be key in managing and executing program functions of CIP including but not limited to data and system enumeration of the Identity ecosystem, establishing and maintaining a governance and compliance team, organizing and prioritization program roadmaps and project activities, establishing and managing roadmaps and reporting capabilities, These functions are crucial to the ongoing success of the CIP strategy.
This role will also be directly responsible for engaging and partnering with multiple groups across TWDC to advance the CIP strategy.
- Establish and maintain the overall program management function for the CIP organization.
- Coordinate across GIS and segment/BU teams to ensure execution of the program as well as the overall data, governance and compliance spaces
- Establish and manage a clear and effective governance and compliance role that supports the CIP program as well as partners and properly leverages existing organizations and teams
- Reporting and KPI/KRI management, including defining the metrics, ensuring timely and proper visibility to stakeholders and partners across TWDC.
- Coordinate across team on execution of inventory management, design reviews, gap identification and remediation and documentation of controls.
- Overall organizational management, including people management, oversight of program management and financial management for the entire CIP program.
- Minimum 7 years in information security organizations
- 5+ years of success leading a security discipline within large organizations with a focus on Consumer Identity / Consumer Data Protection
- Proven technical knowledge to expand and mature services while delivering sustained success
- Proven record of delivering business critical projects within challenging time frames, multiple stake holder groups and competing priorities
- Training: CISSP or equivalent
- BA/BS in business or computer science or appropriate work experience
- Masters in Computer Science/Cyber Security or appropriate work experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.