Sr Analyst, Pricing ProjectsApply NowApply Later Job ID 995390BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jun. 21, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
At Walt Disney World we create happiness, and as a Senior Pricing Analyst you would support high impact projects in a fast-paced environment. A successful Senior Analyst will have a natural curiosity on the key drivers of the business, continuously improving the Disney value proposition for our Guests, Cast, and shareholders through business insight and collaborative relationships.
- Synthesize detailed data and financial modeling results to evaluate the impact of initiatives, measure key business performance metrics and determine future opportunities
- Translate complex information into story-telling presentations for key stakeholders and executive leadership
- Engage in a variety of key partnerships to ensure alignment and long-term success across organizations
- Lead the development, execution, and measurement of key strategic initiatives
- Report to the Manager, Pricing
- Create and maintain project work plans, presentations, internal tracking tools, calendars and share sites as needed to meet changing needs and requirements
- Review documents for accuracy, obtain necessary details and manage timelines and milestones
- Compile and distribute project communications to team members and key stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Collaborate with Pricing leadership to identify and align on project needs
- Partner with key stakeholders and establish working relationships across DPEP
- 2+ years of relevant business analytics and/or project management experience
- Self-starter with superior attention to detail who can leverage highly complex data sets to deliver concise analytics utilizing various visualization techniques
- Ability to generate innovative solutions to complex challenges
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality, meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results and understanding business impacts
- Pricing, Revenue Management, and/or Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Disney Theme Park & Resorts operations, business units and product offerings
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master's Degree
About Disney Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Disney Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.