Sr Product Manager
Celebration, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 915276BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 13, 2022
Job Summary:The Senior Product Manager is accountable for the overall strategy, design, and implementation of Digital Experience products and services for employees of The Walt Disney Company.
This role is considered senior level with a key focus and expertise on improving employee experience through the modernization and automation of core employee facing technologies. This position defines complex technical strategies and performs advanced trend analysis and industry research to design and implement next generation solutions. The Microsoft Power Platform is the core technology the candidate should show expertise in with an emphasis on Power Automate and PowerApps. Specific objectives include design and implementation strategies of a governance plan that will secure the platform while enabling citizen developers to continue innovating on the platform. Make product roadmaps decisions within the Power Platform and other citizen developer toolsets. In addition, this position is responsible for contributing to formalizing governance for standardizing integrations between Enterprise Tech platforms and then ensuring those plans are implemented on their owned services.
The Senior Product Manager works closely with the Engineering and Architecture leaders to develop and drive key organization and technology roadmaps and must demonstrate and maintain a current broad understanding of the technologies, vendor roadmap and strategy, industry trends and best practices related to the multiple products and services under their responsibility.
Additionally, the Senior Product Manager will work closely with other leaders of all level to prioritize assignments and responsibilities across the organization and share advanced skills and experience as guidance for other Product Managers and Service Managers.
- Manage all business aspects of each Product including design, planning, budget, allocations, marketing and communication
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the Power Platform governance plan. Then continue oversight of governance to ensure customers can efficiently use the platform
- Work with business segments, other technology Leads (both internal and external), and service providers to define technical and business requirements for each Product
- Develop technology strategies for multiple IT products and services to meet current and future business requirements
- Perform trending and analysis to identify efficiencies and improvement opportunities including portfolio rationalization
- Negotiate and maintain contract SOWs, pricing, and support models for appropriate service providers.
- 4+ years of experience in IT Operations, Service Management, or IT Support in an enterprise environment
- 3+ years using a standard project management methodology
- 3+ years successfully developing enterprise technology standards and roadmaps
- Advanced service management and project management skills and experience
- Advanced relationship management skills and experience
- Experience managing large scale enterprise technology initiatives
- Advanced to expert understanding of the employee facing technologies and fulfillment automation
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate meetings to plan use of new technology
- Demonstrated ability to effectively market and communicate enterprise technology Services
- Strong Customer service skills with the ability to interact with business and technology community at any level
- Advanced communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences and experience communicating to executives
- Advanced analytical skills with strong problem solving and creative solutioning experience
- Advanced business analysis skills
- Experience with the management of high value and/or complex enterprise technology outsourcing contracts, financial analysis, and business risk analysis
- Demonstrated enterprise technology leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience with citizen developer tools. Preferred expert level experience with the whole Microsoft 365 suite
- PMI/PMP Certification
- ITIL Certification
Required EducationBA/BS Degree in Information Technology related field, or equivalent work experience
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.