Senior QA Tester (Project Hire)
Celebration, Florida, United StatesApply NowApply Later
Job ID 911677BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Jan. 11, 2022
Job Summary:The Play Disney Parks team is looking for a Senior QA Tester to help us build ground-breaking digital
experiences. As a Senior QA tester you will be a key member of a small team of manual and automated
testers. You will be responsible for manually testing our native mobile applications both from the office
and on location at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves to dive deep into their products, knowing them inside and
out, and is passionate about quality in order to give our Guests the best-in-class experiences they expect.
- Manually test the Play Disney Parks native mobile applications (iOS and Android) from the office/home and on location at the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida
- Create detailed test plans and write test cases to verify new and existing (regression) features.
- Finds bugs and input these issues clearly and concisely into the bug database
- Contribute both to the definition and the enforcement of quality assurance processes and procedures based on best practice methodology
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Deliver an outstanding experience for our Guests
- 3+ years testing applications across various platforms, mobile and connected devices preferred
- Experience with analyzing requirements and implementation documentation for completeness prior to testing
- Able to create and execute test plans and test cases to verify new and existing (regression) software functionality
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams of product managers, designers, and engineers
- Be organized and able to remain productive even when you have multiple deliverables
- Strongly collaborative with excellent communication skills who excels on a focused team
- Keen eye for detail and passionate about quality
- Strong ability to self-regulate and problem solve through obstacles in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience testing mobile and connected devices
- High School Diploma, some college (preferably in the area of Computer Science or Entertainment related area), or equivalent interactive industry experience
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Parks Technology Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.