Already applied?View Dashboard
Sr Recruiter-DCLApply Now Apply Later Job ID 703162BR Location Celebration, Florida, United States Business Disney Cruise Line Date posted Sep. 10, 2019
You will be joining a highly collaborate team of recruiters located in Celebration, Florida. Your role will be to source, attract and acquire world class talent for our land-based operations teams based in Florida and California and successfully contribute to the organizational growth of two dynamic businesses. You will lead full life cycle recruitment, plan recruitment strategies and develop compelling sourcing strategies with our marketing partners.
Working for Disney Cruise Line/Adventures by Disney Recruitment is not your ordinary recruitment job. This position offers a unique opportunity for those looking to contribute to different countries and cultures both businesses touch, while enriching the lives of others.
- Develop search strategies by facilitating passive and active talent pipelining through creative sourcing strategies, interactive marketing plans and networking opportunities
- Collaborate with hiring leaders and HR business partners to develop a strong understanding of the department, business strategy and talent profiles to deliver on hiring needs
- Foster and build relationships with key business partners within Operations, Human Resources and Talent Acquisition
- Project manage business growth and day to day recruitment needs as well as needs through the development and execution of full life cycle recruitment strategies while ensuring the candidate and client experiences are met with exceptional service delivery
- Partner with compensation and hiring managers to determine and define attractive and competitive job offers
- Expand the DCL/AbD recruitment brand through attendance at job fairs and career fairs
- Conduct ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in your area of focus
- Build relationships with top talent at all levels in order to attract and excite candidates about the Disney Cruise Line/Adventures by Disney product and the Walt Disney Company
- Continuously develop business knowledge of the maritime and tour guiding industry and current market dynamics
- Deep functional/technical expertise in talent acquisition, the maritime, tour guiding or hospitality industry
- Lead domestic and/or international recruitment trips and auditions on occasion
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting and developing and executing comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans
- Of the 5+ years, a minimum of 1 year must include experience sourcing and developing professional recruitment plans
- Demonstrated ability to consult with clients about talent needs, design and execute recruitment strategies
- Experience working a fast-paced environment where multiple projects and the need to successfully manage reqs are the norm
- Proven experience working as a successful change agent
- Ability to identify hiring needs and partner closely with operations, marketing and analytics to develop effective strategies that build diverse talent pipelines to meet business needs
- Ability to deal with ambiguous and fluid situations
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with leaders and peers within the organization across geographical markets
- Ability to work at times under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Avid social media user with proficiency in using platforms for marketing, engaging, networking and sourcing
- Excellent consultative, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent project management, presentation and influencing skills
- Disney Cruise Line/Adventures by Disney operations and/or HR experience (shipboard or shore side)
- In-depth knowledge of cruise and/or tour guiding industry
- Experience with Kenexa or an equivalent Applicant Tracking System
About Disney Cruise Line:
A leader in the cruise industry, Disney Cruise Line provides a setting where families can reconnect, adults can recharge and children can experience all the magic that Disney has to offer. Guests can sail out of ports around the world on exciting itineraries to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska and Europe, among others. Aboard the fleet of four ships – the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – and Disney’s private island paradise in the Bahamas - Castaway Cay, crew members provide guests with unparalleled service, enchanting storytelling and immersive family entertainment that only Disney can deliver.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Magical Cruise Company, Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Cruise Line.
Magical Cruise Company, Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.